8 reasons to buy a Vessla:
- Save time. Did you know more than 60% in Sweden commute with car or public transportation. The most ineffective and painful way to commute to work. Switch from four wheels to two wheels now.
- Save the planet. Gasoline commuting is one of the largest contributor to air pollution. That must come to an end. A Vessla is totally emission free. And smooth as hell.
- It’s a breeze to charge. The battery is portable and can be charged in an ordinary outlet. You can drive 40-60 km on one single charge. Double the range by using an extra battery which will fit under the seat.
- It’s silent. Riding a Vessla is completely noiseless. It’s awesome. You should try it.
- It’s totally ugly free. Uglyness is a painful thing in life. Just switch to niceness. Ride Vessla.
- It’s basically maintenance free. Just let a mechanic have a swift look every year and you’ll be fine. No oil refill. No switching filters. No mechanics.
- It’s premium components. The Vessla is stuffed with proven parts like a Bosch engine, LG-battery, premium bumpers, premium tires etc.
- It’s freakin cheap. Get rid of your monthly public transport pass. Get rid of your second car. Get a Vessla and start stacking money. It’s a no-brainer.
By completing this form you agree to have your Vessla delivered to your registered address and will receive an invoice with 10-30 days of payment. If you pay in advance you pay 20 000 SEK/NOK or €2000. If you pay upon delivery you’ll pay 22 000 SEK/NOK or €2000. In Norway and Sweden we manage the registration process for free. Your Vessla will be registered to the stated personal identity number. In Germany the customer itself manage the registration process with your insurance company. In Spain there is an extra registration fee of 350 Euro. All admin and bureaucracy will be handled by us.